How time flies… I was happily going through my July Bag of Love and loving its contents and when I sat down to do a post on it..realized that I’d never did my post on the June Summer Bag.
For those of you who received the June Summer Bag from Bag of Love, I’m sure you’re head over heels in love with it. For those of you who did not quite get it because it got sold out in a blink of an eye… here’s what you missed 😦
Time to make that list 🙂
- Cremorlab Hydration Trial Set (Aqua Essence Water Fluid, Sun Protective, Essence Tonic & Fresh Water Gel ) – full sized from RM 69- RM 169
- Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo, 50ml – RM 43/250ml
- Clairol Professional Color Radiance Intensive Mask,30ml – RM 69/200ml
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle EDT Spray – I did not get this one ( mix up but got an extra Cremorlab Essence Tonic)
- Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24/PA++ (Full Size) – RM 15.90
- Definite Foundation Paddle – (Full Size ) RM 118
Included were also a variety of Vouchers –
- Body Perfect – Complimentary session of Photothermolysis Hair Removal Therapy
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle Promotional Voucher
- RM 50 off at seqoci.com voucher
- Free Clairol Color Radiance Shampoo with purchase of 1 Clairol Professional Color Service
I can’t begin to tell you how much I loved this bag no doubt aided by my love for the Definite brushes… am kicking myself for not getting 2 of these bags as Definite brushes are available only on Bag of Love. If you have not tried a Definite brush, you should!! Made with natural Goat’s Hair, this brushes will bring out you make-up application and turn it from average into pro with its gentle smooth gliding and light handed application.
But seriously apart from the brush, Mimi has covered all our essential for a day out at the beach… a skin care set to prep our face, lotion to keep the sun at bay and perfume to spritz out and leave us smelling all the more lovely, lest the heat starts making us sweat oops glow..
Since we’re on the subject of glowing.. here’s something I read off an Archie Comic Book when I was really young..it seemed so apt at that time..I’ve never forgot it and have used it in conversations many a time over the years..
But Women They GLOW.
So the next time someone tells you ..you’re all sweaty and stuff..correct them by telling them..you’re actually Glowing !!
So this is it for now.. stay tuned for my next review on the July Bag of Love & The Special Edition Bag
p/s : Before I forget.. received this from the Gorgeous Mimi ( Comment & Win – BOL ) Thanks Mimi & The Bag Of Love ❤